Sunday, January 6, 2013

32 weeks


How far along? 32 weeks  2 days (44 days until c section)

According to What to expect when expecting: Baby is the size of: honeydew...whatever that is!

Total weight gain: 16 pounds

Maternity clothes? Leggings are getting uncomfortable so it's been yoga pants and Tshirts lately. I can wear dresses for dressy occasions. 

Stretch marks? Not a one!  I feel like they will be coming soon...my stomach is stretched to the max. 

Sleep: I'm now taking unisom PM. It seems to work pretty good. I still have bad nights tho!

Best moment this week: I'm really trying to think of something positive to say here....

Movement: they are ALWAYS moving. Not sure which is which but there's a constant party going on!

Food cravings: I have been eating cup after cup of ice this entire pregnancy. I just realized its a craving. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. 

Labor Signs:  no but I kinda wish I would...I'm TOTALLY over this!

Symptoms: all of them...and they all hurt

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm ok to be around...just don't cross me like the fool in the JC Penney parking lot!

Looking forward to: 6 more weeks!!

You pee an estimated ___ times a day:  5 million and one

Belly button in or out: it's a little bit out

What's baby(s) doing this week? They developed their own immune system! YAY for healthy babies!!!

Belly measurement: I'll measure later...I'm still in bed!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment