Monday, January 14, 2013

33 WEEKS!!!!!



How far along? 33 weeks  3 days (36 days until c section)

According to What to expect when expecting: Baby is the size of: pineapple...yummmmo

Total weight gain: 14 pounds (lost 2 lbs this time)

Maternity clothes? Nope. My favorite outfit is my orange and white striped "sweatshirt" and leggings. I recently got some fleece leggings and a lime green shirt just like the orange one. So if you see me in public that's probably what I will have on. 

Stretch marks? Not a one! 

Sleep: I'm back to the Ambien. It seems to be working good now. It makes me do cray cray stuff in the night tho. The other day I woke up and there was an unopened can of sprite next to my bed...weird. Also, I taught myself how to crochet during this pregnancy. Matt tells me he can tell when I've crocheted something "on drugs". It usually is lopsided or has an unexplainable condition. HA!

Best moment this week: It will be Friday when my hubby comes home!! He REALLY doesn't understand how busy he is going to be these next two weeks. 

Movement: still constantly moving. I'm really annoyed by it because its usually a kick in the ribs, pelvis, or bladder. Not my kind of cute!

Food cravings: still eating lots of ice and I've really been craving baked potatoes. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. 

Labor Signs:  not yet. I wish. 

Symptoms: all of them...and they all hurt

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm pretty happy unless you ask to many questions about the twins. Yes, I'm pregnant.  Yes, they are twins. No, they aren't identical. Yes, they run in my family. No, my husband's genes did not have anything to do with making the twins. 

Looking forward to: FRIDAY! MATT'S COMING HOME!!!

You pee an estimated ___ times a day:  5 million and one two

Belly button in or out: it's a little bit out

What's baby(s) doing this week? I'm gonna guess we are working on lung development from here on out. Babies gotta breathe!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment