Monday, December 17, 2012

Getting down to the nitty gritty!

How far along? 29 weeks 4 days. BUT 65 days until my scheduled c-section. (Feb 19th)


According to What to expect when expecting: Baby is the size of: butternut squash

Total weight gain: 14 pounds

Maternity clothes? I can't wear much of anything! I'm most comfortable in my granny nightgown. 

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: got prescribed to Ambien today. SWEEEET!!!

Best moment this week: got to see the twinnies today!! Tenley was opening and closing her eyes during the ultrasound. SOOO COOL!

Last time you cried over something ridiculous:  Still don't cry!

Movement: there is ALWAYS someone moving. Really annoying!

Food cravings: Not a single one. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! Well besides the thought of guacamole/avocados. I can eat Mac and cheese now tho!

Labor Signs: no way Jose!

Symptoms: pelvis pain, back pain, heartburn, restless leg, insomnia, itchy skin, mood swings...keep going??

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Leave me alone!!!

Looking forward to: Christmas! My favorite time of year!

You pee an estimated ___ times a day:  8 or 9

Belly button in or out: it's pretty much out...maybe I need to bandage it down!

What's baby(s) doing this week? Annoying mommy!  These movements aren't that cute anymore. 

I feel like I need to add a new question. I measured my belly the other day with a tape measurer. 44 inches baby!!! post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment