Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time for Change

I will be going to Florida in 65 days (who's counting).  I thought my blog needed a little summer update.  I am having trouble finding swimsuits for my big belly.  What do you think about this one?



Apparently, this is about as cute as I'm gonna find without spending bookoos of money.  I will only be wearing it for one summer so I don't see the need in spending $75 on a swimsuit that hopefully I won't be wearing again. 

Matt's cousin, Jill, gave me all of her maternity clothes to borrow.  I swear I have AT LEAST 10 pairs of jeans to wear now.  That doesn't include the dress pants, shorts, kahki's, and sweat pants.  I am so so so thankful for her!!  There are quite a few shirts to wear to.  I had to clean out my closet just to fit in this new stuff.  I didn't even have 10 pair of jeans to wear before I was pregnant.  So I'm really gonna be spoiled.

1 comment: