Monday, April 26, 2010

22 Weeks

Time flys when you're having fun!!  From the day I found out I was pregnant in December I thought I was never gonna start showing.  WOAH!!  It happened overnight!  I woke up one day and BAM I was big as a whale!!  haha not really but I sure feel like it some days.  Before, I didn't really care about dressing up and looking cute.  Most days I wore my Century 21 t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes and carried on.  Now, I am in the mood to look cute at all times (not that I didn't in my t-shirts).  Maybe its because of this cute new wardrobe I got.  IDK, but everyday I wake up and I am so excited to get dressed because I'm gonna look so cute!!  OMG I just figured it out...everyone keeps telling me how cute I am...BIG MISTAKE...don't you people know it makes my head HUGE!! 

I would have posted last week about my doctors appointment but nothing happened.  My post would have been like 2 sentences.  I went, I peed (how do you spell pee'ed??), I blood pressured, I visited the doc for point five seconds, and left.  (See 2 sentences)

On Saturday my mom and I went garage saling.  We had a blast.  Ok maybe I did.  Don't think she enjoyed it as much as me.  I got 11 long necklaces for $1.00 a piece!!!  Ok these bad boys are like $10 at some places.  I GOT A DEAL!! 

I also got a boppy.  It's this really sweet pillow to hold the baby up while breast feeding or if you are lazy like me and need some arm assistance.  See boppy below.  This is the exact cover thats on mine.  Anyways, these things are outrageously expensive.  The pillow is $30 and then you have to have a cute little cover which ranges from $10 - $50.  Well I got my little beauty (cover and all) for $15!!!

Also, on Saturday we got our crib!!!!!  I was soooo excited!!  I got it at Target ON SALE!!  I have been looking and looking all over the place for the perfect one and found the one I wanted right here in my own city.  I couldn't wait for Matt to get home so he could put it together.


Let the work begin!!



Corkey is helping daddy out


Then he gets tired and needs to rest.  Can you see he has his head laying on the crib?


Now both animals are helping
Here is the final product!!

 Now we just gotta get some paint on the walls and some bedding on the bed.  Almost done with all the big stuff.  Can't wait for the little princess to get here!!

Forgot the baby bump picture!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finds! That's awesome!

    And people keep telling you are cute because you are cute! That baby belly is precious. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    how to transport a motorcycle
    how to transport a motorcycle

    ReplyDelete