Monday, January 25, 2010

All Knocked Up and No Where To Go

Today was the bitter sweet day!!  I was scared to death to go to the OBGYN!!  Yes, I have done it before, but it is the worst 20 seconds of my life!!  (All you women know what I'm talking about)  First we walk in and wait......and wait.......and wait!  Then when its our turn we go over all the background info and we get to do the ultrasound first.  Here are the pictures for you to ooh and ahhh over.

Then, and this might be a little TMI but I had to pee in a cup.  Well let me tell ya, I HAD TO GO!!  I filled the cup to the rim and I was so embarrased.  I couldn't believe that I peed that much! 

So, after all that I had the normal stuff done and I promise I will spare you with all those details!! 

Come back next time to see more "Shelby" updates.  (Shelby is the girls name we have picked out)

Oh and I almost forgot I wanted you to see what Rachel did...

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOO Very exciting and Fun! I am very happy for you guys! I used to HATE HATE HATE going the Gyno but after you go through having a baby it is just like any other another day!

    ReplyDelete