Sunday, October 7, 2012

19 weeks and counting




How far along? 19 weeks 2 days


Total weight gain: Still don't know.  Go to the doctor on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

Maternity clothes? Pretty much 100%!  Can't fit in any of my pants without the amazing BeBand!

Stretch marks? Still NO!!!

Sleep: What's that?? Maybe 5 hours a night....

Best moment this week: I started feeling the babies with my hand! It's crazy because left baby will kick then right baby will kick.  It's like constant kicking going on!
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: Today I got tears in my eyes at church Senator Jason Rapert spoke in church.  It wasn't anything sad.....
Movement: kicking and fighting.  Brother and sisterly love already!

Food cravings: SUGAR!!! Anything sweet I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Same as last blog...avacodo, guacamole & macaroni and cheese. I'm sure there is more but these things make me sick just typing them!!

Labor Signs: Nope! Thats a good thing!
Symptoms: RESTLESS. LEG. SYNDROME. Most irritating thing in the whole entire world!

Wedding rings on or off? On...hopefully will stay that way

Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have been tolerable.
Looking forward to: The holidays so I can't eat and eat and eat!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment